Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Employer breached procedural and substantive duties to accommodate an employee with ADHD"
- : "Employer decision based on casual observations breaches accommodation obligation"
- : "Failure to offer reasonable accommodation results in damages and public interest remedies"
- : "Tribunal rejects “self accommodation” in family status case"
- : "Employee’s termination for innocent absenteeism upheld after breaching last chance agreement"