Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "The accommodation duty is an ongoing obligation, and it requires the employer to devise a reasonable solution, not a perfect one"
- : "Undue hardship reached where employee with mental disability lacks minimum work skills, fails to cooperate"
- : "Undue hardship to exempt Sikh truck drivers from wearing helmets due to safety risks"
- : "Employee seeking accommodation must be able to perform productive work"
- : "Employer should have reassessed employee for job in light of new medical information"