Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Doctor’s note recommending grievor work from home merely a suggestion, not a restriction"
- : "No duty to accommodate complainant in higher paying position"
- : "Transfer to day shift rejected due to impact on other employees"
- : "Vice-principal’s objection to transfer motivated by preference rather than disability-related need"
- : "Last chance agreement invalid because it set employee up for failure"