Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Employer should have accommodated employee by assigning dayshifts only"
- : "Leave policy violated collective agreement but not discriminatory"
- : "Employer justified in transferring pregnant firefighter to a different fire station as a temporary accommodation"
- : "Employer did not breach its duty to accommodate by terminating an employee with a long-term disability who had no reasonable prognosis of returning to work in the foreseeable future"
- : "Employer’s request for further medical information including IME unjustified"