Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "University’s decision to expel medical student with a mental disability found unreasonable for failing to consider duty to accommodate"
- : "Masturbation is grounds for termination"
- : "Accommodation of smoking addiction denied due to lack of medical evidence, failure to self-accommodate"
- : "Employee with depression terminated for excessive innocent absenteeism amid allegations of harassment"
- : "Discharge case of addicted nurse sent back to arbitrator to consider indirect discrimination"