Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Arbitrator weighs relevant factors when awarding damages for failure to accommodate"
- : "Single mother who requests transfer to Edmonton motivated by personal choice, not childcare needs"
- : "Transfer to lower paying position unreasonable given other accommodation options available"
- : "Range of remedies awarded for failure to accommodate"
- : "Accommodation based on physical limitations must be rooted in medical evidence"