Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Human rights tribunal awards job instatement and substantial damages for failed job applicant who was discriminated against on the basis of mental illness"
- : "Drug-addicted employee reinstated"
- : "Lawyer’s depression was not adequately accommodated by Law Society"
- : "Employee failed to share child-care information"
- : "Deemed resignation from a job by a cognitively-impaired employee rescinded by arbitrator"