Log in to Accommodation E-lert for instant access to the latest cases on the duty to accommodate in Canada and their impact on the unionized workplace.
Recent ACCOMMODATION E-LERTs:
- : "Employee reinstated after post-termination evidence of alcohol addiction admitted"
- : "Employee with post-traumatic stress disorder not provided reasonable accommodation"
- : "Employer breached its procedural and substantive duty to accommodate by not adjusting shift schedule for employee with child care and elder care obligations"
- : "Employer ordered to pay damages for breaching its procedural to accommodate duty even though substantive duty satisfied"
- : "Police officer awarded damages for not being given back her firearm after returning from medical leave"